Have you considered joining FJATA?
Here are some reasons to join now…
- Access to expert tariff advice.
- Membership rate is based on your jewelry and accessories sales only!
- Attend free webinars on saving money on compliance!
- Save lots of time because our newsletter has the information you need to know!
- Enjoy a free consulting service answering YOUR specific issues!
- Have expert representation on both State and Federal issues.
FJATA has authorized a 25% percent discount on first year’s memberships for all new retail membership applications. This is a significant opportunity for you to test drive all that FJATA has to offer.
Fill out the form below to get started…
FJATA is a member supported trade association that represents the jewelry and accessories industries in government affairs and legislative matters. We are the only association that does this for the industry; in fact, other jewelry trade associations depend on FJATA to cover this ground. Regulatory activity, (Tariffs, California Prop 65, state legislation, Customs and Border Protection, and federal initiatives like TSCA), is creating havoc in our industry increasing costs and eroding profits. Pushback is necessary or we will find ourselves in an untenable situation. From standards compliance and recommendations, consulting services, and CSR audit savings, to representation in government affairs, FJATA is the voice of the accessories and jewelry industries.
FJATA provides members with a monthly newsletter that explains what they need to know about regulatory matters and how to prepare for upcoming issues. We are a non-profit that commits resources to represent our industry in legislative matters. We:
- Represent the industry in Prop 65 and the California Metal Containing Jewelry Law,
- Have successfully shut down bad state bills not based on scientific standards,
- Chair the ASTM committee developing safe jewelry standards,
- Developed the FJATA Corporate Social Responsibility audit,
- Work with the CPSC and the Customs and Border Patrol on importing procedures, and
- Are the leading trade association working on worldwide standard harmonization issues.
Fill out the form below to get started..